Alleged iPhone 9 handled on video, showing an old school design - Techness

Alleged iPhone 9 handled on video, showing an old school design
I phone 9
The OnLeaks renders of the iPhone 9 / SE 2
Are you ready to see something old school? We’re talking about chunky bezels and a physical home button – we’re talking about what could be the iPhone 9 / SE 2. A short hands-on video surfaced of this alleged “affordable iPhone” that has been all over the rumor mill for a while.
I phone 9
I phone 9
It’s hard to determine the authenticity of this video. The design doesn’t match with the OnLeaks renders as the sides of the device appear squared off, a throwback to the iPhone 4 through 5s design. The thick top and bottom bezel on the front and the single camera on the back do match the renders, this phone will miss out on half a decade of innovation in smartphone design.
I phone 9
I phone 9
A render of the iPhone 9 in different colors
A 3.5mm headphone jack is not among the many old school design choices on the phone. The phone will be powered by the latest Apple A13 chipset, though, which puts it in competition with even the top 2020 Androids.
I phone 9
I phone 9
Buy Iphone Xr 128Gb Storage

Post a Comment

0 Comments